TEFAL COOK4ME INTELLIGENT MULTI COOKER: REVIEW
Cooking can be very tasking especially if you are a working-class mum who has to be up very early to prepare breakfast and pack lunch for both your husband and children, do the chores, make it to work early and be back in the evening after a stressful day only to end up in the kitchen trying to prepare dinner for your family. This is the routine life of a working-class mum. If you are reading this review, chances are you know how stressful it is to engage in cooking after a very stressful day and you are looking for a solution. Getting a chef is not always the smart solution ;). Allow me to introduce you to a very reliable helping hand designed specially to meet your needs; An Intelligent Multicooker –Tefal Cook4Me Multicooker. At the push of a button, you can cook a variety of delicious meals for up to 6 people and reduce the time spent and limit effort in the kitchen. It is considered a smart investment for mothers, newlyweds and singles alike.
With the strenuous daily routine of a working-class mum and other women, Tefal Cook4Me Intelligent Multi Cooker is considered to be a woman’s personal assistant in the kitchen. It is an easy to use smart pressure cooker that comes preprogrammed with over 50 recipes which are divided into 3 categories; Starters, Main courses and Desserts, guiding you step by step as you prepare delicious meals in less time, less effort and more efficiently than conventional multi cookers. It is really impressive how fast one can cook a homemade meal from scratch without having to keep monitoring the food. All you need to do is just to measure the ingredients as specified, put it in the cooker and let the cooker do the rest for you. You do not necessarily have to keep monitoring the food as you would when cooking with other conventional multicookers.
- Color: Black, White and Red
- Weight: 6.20kg
- Product Dimensions: 37 x 35 x 31cm
- Capacity: 6 L
- Wattage: 1200 Watts
- Voltage: 220 Volts
- Tefal Cook4Me Multicooker
- Steam Basket
- Ceramic Coated Bowl
- User Manual
- Recipe Book
- Tefal International Guarantee Booklet
Tefal Cook4Me Intelligent Multicooker Features…
5 cooking settings which include:
- Pressure Cooking
INTERACTIVE LCD CONTROL PANEL
All of the recipes and settings are managed from this control panel. The LCD Control Panel provides a visual aid so that you can choose the recipe, serving size and then follow the clearly worded instructions in order to produce your delicious meal. As you cook, the screen will display instructions on what to do next allowing even novice cooks to prepare delicious meals that turn out beautifully. A progress report is displayed on this LCD screen making you know exactly how long is left before your meal is ready. The automatic timer prevents the food from getting burned in case you get engaged with something else while cooking. It turns off automatically immediately the food is ready. The Keep warm function allows your food to stay ready and not go stale for up to 90 minutes while you engage in other activities, wait for friends or family; making life easier for you. It can be programmed with a timer delay to start cooking up to 15 hours later so it is possible to prepare dinner before you go about your daily routine in the morning.
REMOVABLE NON-STICK POT WITH COOL TOUCHES HANDLES
Tefal Cook4Me multicooker comes with a non-stick bowl that has a ceramic coating and an easy to grip plastic handle. Compared to the old-fashioned pressure cooker, it is so much easier to clean. It is very durable especially if it is not exposed to sharp surfaces. You do not need to worry about it peeling off with continuous use. The plastic handles create a safe cooking experience for you. The non-stick pot is dish washer safe.
The steam basket is a great extra that comes with the Cook4Me multicooker allowing you to cook steamed foods, vegetables, fish etc. Like the non-stick pot, the steam basket is also dish washer safe. This is very ideal for cooking rice and vegetables as it can also be used as a sieve. They release little heat to the kitchen environment therefore helping keep the kitchen cool. The steam is released automatically at the end of cooking and it turns itself off.
The self-release safety valve helps to prevent any mishap in the kitchen.
OPERATING INSTRUCTION MANUAL
The manual serves as a guide on how to handle and care for the Tefal Cook4Me multicooker.
This guides you step by step including accurate measurements for the meal you choose to prepare.
PROS OF TEFAL COOK4ME INTELLIGENT MULTICOOKER
From my research, I have come to accept Tefal Multicooker as one of the best intelligent multicooker available in the market now.
Here are some of the pros of this product.
- It is very easy to use and helps to cook meals quickly and efficiently
- It does not take up too much space on the kitchen counter
- Its Interactive LCD control panel makes it easy for someone without culinary skills to prepare a delicious meal. There is also a menu cooking setting for experienced cooks that offers you complete control over your results.
- The non-stick pot is easy to clean and dish washer safe.
- It allows you to engage in other activities while you cook meaning that you do not have to monitor the food or keep stirring.
- Quiet operation with no steam or food aroma.
- It reduces stress and time spent in the kitchen as it helps us cook instead of us having to start preparing meals from the scratch.
- You don’t have to keep stirring and tasting to see if you put the right quantity of ingredients. The multicooker is already preprogrammed to guide you while you measure and add those ingredients to the food.
- It comes with a Recipe book and an instruction manual on how to handle and care for the appliance.
- The sizeable community on Facebook makes it easy to find recipes and get help with getting more out of your cooker.
- You can watch tutorials online on how to use, care for and maintain this appliance.
- The timer delay and keep warm function help you to prepare or eat your food at a later time.
- It is durable. You can prepare meals hours in advance.
CONS OF TEFAL COOK4ME INTELLIGENT MULTICOOKER
Here are some of the complaints raised by the users of this device. They are valid but they should not stop one from purchasing this device.
- It is expensive and not very cost effective for those who want to get it but do not have the means to do so.
- It is bulky and heavy
- It is not intelligent enough as you still have to participate in some part of the cooking aspect such as the measuring of the ingredients and putting them in place into the cooker.
The Tefal Cook4Me multicooker is a good choice and a great investment for your kitchen. If you have the financial capacity to afford it, do get one for yourself. It is indeed a woman’s personal assistant in the kitchen.
TOP 3 ELECTRIC PRESSURE COOKERS!
You can read more about these electric pressure cookers here.