Bella Multi-function Pressure Cooker Review UK
The Bella Multi-function pressure cooker is a fresh brand of the modern day pressure cooker that can help you cook faster, healthier and tastier meals with unbelievable speed and ease. This pressure cooker offers 11 cooking settings with the touch of a button. You can slow cook all day long or whip up a quick delicious meal, this pressure cooker is described by its manufacturers as the perfect sous-chef. With the Bella Multi-function Electric Pressure Cooker there’ll be no more tough cuts of meat that take hours to cook, only delicious succulent meat with the nutrients with all its flavors locked in. If you think that’s unlikely then let’s take a look at all the sides to the features of the Bella Multi-function Electric Pressure Cooker below;
Price: Out of stock
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Product Dimensions: 32.8 x 27.5 x 35 cm
- Capacity: 6 Litres/Quarts (25.3 cups of water)
- Wattage: 1,000
- Dimensions: H35 x W28 x D33cm
- Weight: 11.5 pounds
- Control Panel
- LED Display
- Increase/Decrease time button
- Delay Timer
- Pressure Cook/Slow Cook
- Lid Handle
- Pressure Release Valve
- Floating Safety Valve
- Inner Aluminum Plate with Silicone Washer
- Clear Silicone Sealing Ring
- Removable Cooking Pot
- Base Handles
- Condensation Collector
- Base Unit
- Heating Plate (inside)
- Power Cord
- Measuring Cup
- Rice Spoon
- Steaming Rack
- Removable non-stick coated cooking pot
- Locking lid
- Connecting power cord
- Pressure Release/Steam valves
- Metal peg on the inner steel plate
- 2-hour delay time
- Audible alarm
- Aluminum inner plate
- User manual containing 11 recipes
- Pressure Release Valve Cover
- Centre Post
The Pressure Cook setting is for general pressure cooking. Anything can be cooked on this setting that isn’t included in one of the one touch digital options. Just adjust the time according to your recipe.
The Slow Cook setting is for long slow cooking up to 12 hours. It is NOT cooked under pressure. This is ideal if you need to be out the house all day and want to eat as soon as you come home. Use this setting as you would a slow cooker, so any recipes suitable for a slow cooker would be good for this setting. Remember this is low and slow, so cheap cuts of meat are better. It’ll be better to save your premium cuts for super fast cooking using a pressure setting.
Bella Multi-function Pressure Cooker Video
This video will give you an idea of what the Bella Pressure cooker looks like
- The pressure cooker has 11 pre-set options with default cook times. The pre-programmed settings mean that you simply select a function and you don’t have to worry about pressure levels as the unit does it all for you.
- There is no evaporation during cooking
- The cooking time will be at least 1⁄3 to 1/2 of the traditional cooking time.
- The required cooking liquid is at least half of that required for traditional cooking
- Instead of using lots of pots and pans, all the preparation is carried out in one pot, you can brown meat and caramalise vegetables.
- The fact that you don’t have to use a lot of pots and pans reduces your budget and help keep the kitchen less cluttered. It also saves up on washing.
- An effortless way of cooking to serve large family meals or impress your guests at dinner parties.
- The 6 litres capacity makes the Bella Multi-function Electric Pressure Cooker ideal for cooking family-sized roasts, juicy pulled pork, braised lamb shanks or even comforting large portions of pasta dishes.
- The lock feature on the lid of the Bella Multi-function Electric Pressure Cooker helps preserves nutrients that would ordinarily be lost in conventional cooking.
- It has an attractive digital display and an overall simple and attractive appearance therefore aiding the decoration of your kitchen.
- It aids time management through the delayed start feature, that way you determine when to start cooking. It also shows the time remaining until the end of the cooking cycle thereby encouraging and giving room for multi-tasking.
- It is a relatively quiet pressure cooker, so it doesn’t distract you as you go about your other chores or activities. It also gives the kitchen a respectable air where you don’t have to shout over the noise.
- The manual instructs users not to use the appliance on the floor or under hanging wall cabinets. The latter may be an inconvenience considering that counter tops in most small kitchens are underneath hanging wall cabinets.
- The Bella Multi-function Electric Pressure Cooker can take quite some space in a small kitchen.
- During initial use, there is a slight odor due to the burning off of manufacturing residue.
- It cannot be used for deep frying.
- The delay timer can only be adjusted up to a maximum delay time of 2 hours.
- The one-year guarantee is only valid in the United Kingdom.
- The manual is not very detailed as to its specifications.
What other People Think:
People appreciate the fact that it is cheap. They also love the fact that it can be used as more than a pressure cooker, it can be used to cook rice, steam, brown and be a slow cooker too. They say that most vegetables hold their shape well slow cooking. Browning/ saute function great for only using one dish and thickening sauce afterwards. They also like that it is electric, so it frees up another cooker ring.
However, they complain that it doesn’t quite look as nice as some others and that the delay timer would be better if it could be set to longer than two hours. Another complaint is that there is a slight smell on rubber seal after use but I imagine this doesn’t affect the flavor of next dish.
Cooking with a pressure cooker results in healthier and better tasting food prepared in less time and with less energy by utilizing an efficient, versatile, safe, and easy-to-use kitchen accessory. If you’re unfamiliar with Electric Pressure Cookers there are videos on the manufacturer’s website to teach you how to use the Bella Multi-function Electric Pressure Cooker.
You can purchase the Bella Multi-function Electric Pressure Cooker here.